Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year
With the Strength of Conditioning Coach of the Year (SCCY) award, SCS wishes to recognise and honour outstanding practitioners in the field of physical preparation. Eligible SCS members must:
- Be currently practicing S&C coaches
- Base their training prescriptions on the latest scientific evidence
- Progress the profession through their own research
- Make significant contributions to the education of other coaches.
In agreement with SCS is mission, all applications from coaches focusing on performance enhancement, injury prevention, rehabilitation and health improvement are welcome.
Attendees who would like to be considered for the SCS Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year Award, must submit:
- A one-page cover letter stating “why he/she should be considered for the award”. Candidates should focus on their journey and prior learning/experiences, as well as results in relation to their sport/s and level of sport/s.
- Format requirements: 11-point font, Times New Roman, 2 cm margins on all sides.
- Curriculum vitae or resume.
- A one-page reference from another coach or affiliate (this may include a “knowledgeable parent” but not a current or former athlete) using the same format requirements stated above.
- All documents in English.
- Documents must be sent via Email to email@example.com with “SCS Coach of the Year Award Application” Subject.
The top 3 finalists will be announced prior to the ISF Madrid conference and the winner will be announced at the start of the conference Saturday 16th November.
Enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission close on September 30th.